Besides talking to a potential contractor about a future project of finishing the driveway and getting my encroachment permit finalized, I worked with six teams that I had already hired today:
– breezeway: roof rafters and roofing
– electrical: install trim
– landscaping: install four massive stones as steps; complete fence
– bathroom tile: approve grout, shelf and other details (drain alignment etc)
– kitchen: discover that a microwave was never ordered, figure out venting for cooktop fan
– sail shade: discuss layout
In addition run and purchase extra wood for the breezeway, pick up bath vanity lights and exterior lights, and go to Home Depot and return two items.